An industry council which addresses issues specific to builders.
- Shares information on how to handle common problems and/or issues.
- Continues to promote the Registered Master Builder Program.
- Monitors industry trends including builder liability issues.
- Monitors local government code enforcement and interpretation.
- Advances building industry positions and interests.
- Also represents the voice of the remodeling members in the community.
- Provides educational programs through the Sales & Marketing Council including the Certified Graduate Builder (CGB) and Certified Graduate Associates (CGA).
- Provides expanded opportunities to BCASWI Membership.